25.4.14

Sin City Stamps Stencils


Hello Peggy here to show you how I used Sin City Stamps Stencils to create this 12x12 layout. 
My daughter loves Marilyn Monroe I decided to make her a layout honoring her favorite icon. 

List of items used today are: 


I started with my stenciling on designer paper that had a few flowers to begin with. 
I used Gelatos and Pan Pastels to color my stencil


After coloring I fussy cut the roses out. I pasted them to my second designer Paper.

 I added background stamps as well as molding paste for texture

 I placed my pictures and glued everything down.
I hope you enjoyed todays stencil layout. You can find stencils , stamps and more at Sin City Stamps Store.

Have a Great Weekend
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/6119081/?claim=ty7mu44t22y">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
Peggy Oliver, My Stamping Obsession

No comments:

Post a Comment