19.9.16

Adore Birthday Card

  Another brand new week! Happy Monday to all! 
 Today I bring you my Adore Birthday Card 
Last week I used my Cut'N'Boss with my embossing folders to create some fabulous metal words using foil tape.  I used Teresa Collins "Beautiful Words" folder.  I backed my tape on some heavy cardstock and ran it though my Cut'N'Boss.  Then I sprayed it in random spots with alcohol pens (blue) using my eBrush by Craftwell USA. Next I sanded down the tops of the raised words so only the background was colored and the metal was still visible.   




I took some Vellum paper and another Teresa Collins embossing A6 folder called "Stars" and ran that through the Cut'N'Boss effortlessly with a push of a button.  
I sprayed the vellum paper after embossing with alcohol markers in a similar blue/teal color.

Next I used my eBrush to spray the flowers and ribbon in the same blue color.  I was really surprised to see the shade of blue that came out on the flowers as they have an iridescent quality to them .. purple and blue/pink. Then it was time to layer all my pieces together to create my final project. 
 I chose a shiny embossed patterned background paper to mount my vellum and embellishments on. 
 I glued all my pieces down to create this fabulous birthday card. 


I hope you enjoyed today's tutorial And I hope you have a chance to check out my fellow DT members this week as we show you more of these great products. 
Have a great week!!

Warmly,


1 comment: