12.9.16

Altered Art Gifts

Good Monday Morning My Friends!! 
Today I would like to share with you an altered bottle and matching card for a friend. 

Altered Bottle
Black Cardstock and Patterned Paper
Embellishements


Below I have used some cardstock covered in metal tape to run through my Cut N Boss with a Teresa Collins embossing folder called "Beautiful Words".
 I cut up the words so I could use them separately.
Next I sprayed the words I chose with my eBrush by Craftwell and some alcohol markers.  I sprayed spots on my metal so I could still see the silver metal in some spots.  Then I took a sanding block and rubbed the ink off the tops of the letters. 



 Then I glued my metal words to the bottle. I call this a HOPE bottle. I hope we get a cure for cancer soon. I am giving this to a special person who touched my life.  I covered this bottle with paper, lace, ribbon, jewelery and embellishments.

 I also created a matching card with black cardstock, Teresa Collins embossing folder "Stars" and words from "Beautiful Words". I embossed my black cardstock with my Cut N Boss.  I glued it onto my card base.  This is my result:

I hope you have a great week!!
Warmly, 


No comments:

Post a Comment