1.10.16

Happy Pink Halloween!


Today on the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers we are going pink for halloween for Breast Cancer Awareness.  Here's a shout out to all my fellow cancer survivors. 
This is a pink pumpkin card.  I printed a coloring page onto vellum and colored the image with my copic markers. The added sentiment "Happy National Eat Your Kid's Candy After They Go To Bed Day!"  I backed that up with patterned paper and a card base. 

Check out my fellow sisters HERE. I hope you have a fabulous weekend. Join our challenge and link up with you're own take on Challenge #69 over on the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Blog

4 comments:

  1. Fabby card, sistah! Big hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big cyber hugs to you for being a survivor!! Your card is amazing, Peggy! Love that you colored on vellum and that sentiment ROCKS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pumpkin and ADORE that sentiment!!
    Fab take on the challenge sistah!!
    Donna xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous pumpkin! And love that sentiment, too!

    ReplyDelete