12.1.17

DecoArt Media Line



Hello Peggy here to show you how I made this canvas texture with DecoArt Media line. 

Today's supplies include : 
Tissue Paper
Mini Art Stones 
Canvas 
Acrylic Paint
Paint brushes

I blended some Media molding paste with my mini art stones until my desired consistency. Using a spatula I scraped across the middle of the prepared canvas leaving behind various levels of texture. Next I used matte medium to glue down some tissue paper. I just used what was on hand. In my case it was a pattern that I then covered in white gesso on the top half of my canvas. 
 I let this dry completely and started with coloring my sky with quinacridone blue, phthalo green, ultramarine blue, dioxazine violet, titanium white and gold highlights. I determined my skyline and when from there.



Brought to you by DecoArt blogger outreach program. 

No comments:

Post a Comment