9.1.18

"THANK YOU " tag by ADE for Mixed Media Supplies..

Hi ! My first tag for 2018 specially made for Mixed Media Supplies design team...hope you love it...Sharing the step by step process below...
We will need:
Watercolor paper tag
Trimmer or cutter
Paper hole punch
Texture paste
Texture stamp by Mixed Media Supplieshttp://www.mixedmediasupplies.com/
Hot air gun tool for drying
Prima Flowers
Star stencil
Brown distress ink pad
Blue paper twine 
Stentiments stickers
Butterfly and arrow chipboards
Blue and brown watercolor sparys
Permanent ink pad
Glue gun

Step 1:
I have used watercolor paper for making tag...approximately 15x8cms.You can keep any size as per your wish and then made hole at center using Deli paper punch.
Step 2:
Once we are done with making our tag,I have used star stencil by Tim Holtz & Holcroft texture paste at edges and center of the tag.
Step 3:
After the texture paste has dried entirely(I have used hot air dry gun for quick drying but we can also dry it naturally),I used blue and brown water color spray's using brush or dropper to add colors to tag.
Step 4:
Once our colors have dried, I have used texture stamp by Mixed media supplies with permanent ink pad to stamp randomly on the tag.I always prefer to use permanent ink pad as we can add more liquid colors as required later.
Step 5:
Now time to highlight the edges or say giving it a vintagish look,I have added brown color by ink applicator to the edges of our tag.


Step 6:
Time to add embellishments now,I have used butterfly chipboard and circular arrow chipboard on our tag...Before I glued them with glue gun,I have painted them white with sponge daubber.
Also added flowers by Prima.
Step 7:

So here I give the finishing touch to my tag by adding little "Thank You" sentiment sticker & used blue twine rope for making bow at the center of punched hole..
Thank You so much for visiting my blog.If you like my tag or you have any queries please do add in comments..
Also don't forget to visit our range of craft supplies from our website http://www.mixedmediasupplies.com/.See you soon at my next blog..Till then "Happy Crafting" XOXO..
           

2 comments: