27.2.18

Recycled "Month of LOVE" Mixed Media Journaling ...by Unstoppable Ade

Hi ! Check out my latest blog with recycled "Month of LOVE" Mixed Media Journaling for Mixed Media Supplies...It was so much fun making it also checkout the step by step process of how I made it..

We will Need:
Gesso
Washi tapes
Card board sheet (from carton box)
Watercolor set by Jane Davenport
Mixed Media Supplies Texture stamp Mixed Media Supplies www.mixedmediasupplies.com
Tags made with Sizzix Foldaway big shot machine
Dangle by finnabair
Hello metal die cut by Spell binders
tooth pick
Heart gift wrap paper
glue
Step by step process:
Step 1:
I have started by applying gesso over the cardboard carton sheet and added washi tapes at the corners and sides by cutting them in random triangular shapes.

Step 2:
once the gesso is dried I have used watercolors and painted heart shapes as my background ...we can also add as many colors of our choice and after drying I have stamped randomly with permanent ink pad...for texture stamps check out our Mixed media supplies store...

Step 3:
then I have made two tags using Sizzix big shot foldaway die cutting machine and glued them together...also I have made hello word die cut along with tags.

Step 4:
I have added watercolors to the corners with brush and water spray in order to get the beautiful effect.

Step 5:
Here comes the turn to add embellishments on our projects ...I have used tooth pick glued to the heart cut out from gift wrap paper also remember to add hard card stock at the back of gift wrap heart shape cut out as it gives strength to the paper and done ...here is the final result..


Thank You so much for visiting my blog.If you like my work or you have any queries please do add in comments..


Also don't forget to visit our range of craft supplies from our website http://www.mixedmediasupplies.com/.See you soon at my next blog..Till then "Happy Crafting" XOXO..


No comments:

Post a Comment