15.6.14

Sin City Stamps Design Team Submission


Hello! Today I would like to show you my faux metal box with a secret treasure booklet inside.
Items I used today are:
  • Sin City Stamps
  • Wooden Box
  • Gesso
  • Stazon Inks
  • Clay
  • Perfect Pearls
  • Gold and Silver Acrylic Inks
  • Gelatos Black
  • Chipboard Book
  • Coffee Stained Copy Paper
  • Xacto Knife

I stamped my images from my stamps onto oven baked clay with Stazon Ink and pressing firmly to get the impression of the stamp as well as the stamped image on my clay.












After I cut my clay to size I baked it in the oven using direction that came with the clay. 
After baking I glued my pieces onto the wooden box and began to color in my images. 
I created a small booklet to go inside my box it measures 2x3.
 I also decorated it with Sin City Stamps as well as the inside. 







Here is my completed faux metal box. 
I hope you have enjoyed my short tutorial. Visit Sin City Stamps for your 
Chipboard , Stamps and more! 

3 comments:

  1. This is So VERY VERY COOL! Your Arting Brain AMAZES me.... I want to learn this cool stuff one day, sitting beside you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very cool.. Came to join your blog and found this..
    Laura D.

    ReplyDelete