3.11.17

Cluttered Mind ATC

I  love ATC's. They are fun, compact and can be used to experiment on techniques in a smaller way. I have, like many others a bunch going on. My mind is cluttered and so is my ATC! It is a way to release some stress and have some fun doing it. Mixed Media Supplies has so many goodies to help me express myself.

Supplies:
Playing Card
Digital Image sheets from http://www.mixedmediasupplies.com/
Molding Paste
Gesso
Embossing stamp pad
Rubber Stamp Chainlink Fence
Airbrush Marker Machine/Stampin Up/Tim Holtz tool as well
Spectrum Noir Markers
Sharpie Gold marker
Glitter




I started with a regular playing card. I have stacks of them. I primed it with white gesso.



Next, I trimmed several of the digital image sheets available from Mixed Media Supplies.


 I began to fill the background with color.  I used an airbrush marker tool to do so. I also have on hand Spectrum Noir Markers.


I used stencils that I had on hand to put in some additional elements in my composition.


I used colored pencils to fill in some of my collage images for my ATC.


It is a very rewarding and relaxing time spent in crafting!



Ready to put all of the elements together!


I used Mica powder mixed in molding past for the textured
areas.  I also used it in the Embossing stamp area along with some glitter.  I really enjoy the completed
card.




4 comments: